Thursday, August 16, 2012

White With 1 - Aug 2012

I have to say I struggled a bit with this months challenge at White With 1. The criteria was to use White with Maps and Travel embellishments. I shuffled photos, papers and embellishments around for over a week.
Despite having hundreds of travel photos from overseas trips just begging to be scrapped I settled on a photo of Regan and Beau exploring the Currumbin Rock Pools. Using a mixture of old and new travel embellishments and cutting my map pp into a chevron type design. Still have an hour before I have to do the school run so will see if I can sneak in another challenge. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anne P said...

LOVE your chevrons with map paper. Thanks for playing along at WW1.

Janice Nicholls said...

Wow, this looks fantastic.
Love how you have done the map.
LOve it!!!!!! Thanks heaps for joining in and for sharing your amazing page with us at WW1. :) x

Chantelle said...

oh wow - you did a great job with this challenge - love how you made the maps into a chevron - so very cool - glad you could join us at WW1 :)

Adriana B said...

love the cheron idea, fabulous page, thanks for playing along at WW1 :)