Sunday, July 1, 2012

Scrap The Girls - July 2012

WOW I knew it had been a while since I last scrapped and updated my blog. But I didn't realise it was 8 months!! I can't even honestly say where that time has gone, and what I have been doing?? I can at least say that it feels good to be scrapping again!! It's a new month and I am determined to find more time for me.
First challenge for the month is Scrap The Girls - criteria White with Black plus one other colour. Quote reads - "Follow your heart and your dreams will come true"

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, you're quick off the mark. Lovely page. I really like the long photo and the way you have layed this all out.

Fiona said...

Great layout,thanks for playing at STG.
Fiona
x

Marisa said...

Just love your page! The design, negative space and size of the photo which is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

donna said...

gorgeous! I love those pops of pink! Thanks for joining us at STG
D xx

Paula said...

Been missing your lovely creations Kye...great to see you back into it! Hopefully you find more time. This is a beautiful layout, love your white space, your design is brilliant...that lovely photo is the focus! x

Belinda Scott said...

A stunnning page after an 8month break!!! Have became a follower :)