Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Challenge Heaven Aug 2011 Challenges

Regan and Kaleah had a pupil free day and went to play with friends, Beau was at kindy, so lucky me had a few hours to spare!!
I made the most of my time and completed 2 layouts for this months challenges at Challenge Heaven
Ebony and Ivory Challenge - Black or White with Red and Pink. Criteria - gloss.



The gloss I have used on my hand made polymer clay hearts.

Sketch challengeFor this challenge I got use some of my goodies from Lovely Bugs Bits n Bobs


3 comments:

Sue said...

Kye, both LO's are gorgeous! (I love how you have used the Lovelybug embellishments - wasn't expecting to see that when I hopped on by this morn!) XXX

Sonia said...

Looking good Kye, love your work, glad to see you enjoying again!!!

Chloe :-) said...

Just gorgeous!! Especially love this misting on the first one :-)