Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 - 12 Months - 52 Weeks - 365 days

I am going to start - and hopefully even finish !?! - a project for this year. Loosely based around 52 weeks of me (or us) and Project 365, I will create an album for 2011, documenting our everyday life. Hopefully by not committing to everday or even every week I can photograph and record the little things we say and do over the year. There will be some weeks I have plenty of time (or more time than others) and other days when I have absolutely no time at all. But if I commit to it here you can all keep me on track!!!.

DAY 1
Wishing for sunshine.

It is still raining. Feels like we have only had a few sunny days in the past few months.Maybe the sun will break through those grey clouds soon.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Love the year in review idea.. a lot easier than trying to photograph something every day!! Fantastic photo.. I know just what you mean about the rain Kylene, it's all or nothing, but the sun is out today YAY!! hope it will last! Happy New Year :)