Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Challenge Heaven December 2010

This months challenges are up at Challenge Heaven. Hopefully this month I can complete a few more. Always busy at this time of year, so I hope you find some time to scrap too.

Ebony and Ivory Challenge Black or White with Apricot. criteria - handmade flower

Apricot is not normally a colour I would use, but when I saw this Graphic 45 pp I knew it was perfect for this photo of my nephew, taken at our wedding when he was page boy and holding his mum's bridesmaid bouquet. I have hand cut the roses from the pp and layered them on the page, along with creating some roses and buds using Kaisercraft flowers, by layering and scrunching.




Quote Challenge - Complete this line "A Day at the......" Criteria use ribbon or twine. No surprises that I went with A Day at the Beach.
Still working my way through some old photos. Regan at 10months.


2 comments:

Paula said...

Fantastic Kye...especially love the top one with those flowers, perfect for that photo! & how cute is the starfish on your beach layout :)

Chloe :-) said...

Fab pages!!! Love the starfish and twine on the beach LO :-)