Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Challenge Heaven November challenges

Once again Shell has some fantastic challenges to inspire us with this month.
And I am honoured that she has invited me to be part of her DT team for the next 4 months. I hope you will join me at Challenge Heaven
Here are the 1st of my layouts for this month.
Sketch Challenge -

This months sketch comes from Inspired Blue Prints and I fell in love with this sketch as soon as I saw it.


Song Challenge - use a song from the 80's - criteria Glimmer Mist and/or paint

Remember that one hit wonder from Bobby Darrin - "Don't Worry Be Happy". Yes I am sorry if it is now stuck in your head too!!!!! Catchy little tune isn't it?? More like very annoying.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Gorgeous scrapping Kye...that is a great sketch!
Congrats on your new DT position...enjoy! xx