Monday, August 2, 2010

So so busy

WOW Can you believe it is August??? Where has the year gone?? I have been really busy lately at work, and with my sister in hospital, that sadly srapping took a back seat. These are a few layouts that I have completed recently.

Whale Watching was for July CC at Challenge Heaven. The Challenge was to use the childrens book "We're Going on a Bear Hunt" as inspiration. I have taken the multi coloured title and used some old sticker alphas that were hidden in my stash along with some glimmer mist.

Challenge Heaven Number Challenge - 5 word title, 4 pp's, 3 flowers, 2 stamped images and 1 heart

I wonder if Kaleah reads the journalling on this layout often enough over the coming years will it make our journey through the teenage years any easier??? Probably not, but it's nice to have hope.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I know the feeling here Kye...where did July go??? Best wishes to your sister.
These layouts are gorgeous...I love the 'whale watching' with the coloured title & misting. Also love the journaling of 'understand'...it's something we all wish for. So far so good here ;)
cheers xx

Belinda said...

hey Kye!! Hope things are all well over your way. Gorgeous Lo's, especially the one of Kaleah, love teh flourish, just gorgeous!!!

Sonia said...

Love that one of Kaleah, let's hope she understands!!!