Monday, August 30, 2010

August Challenge Layouts to share

Computer is being a bit precious lately so I haven't had a chance to upload. These are my layouts for the monthly challenges and CC for August over at Challenge Heaven.
CC challenge - Kylie set a fun challenge to use at least 3 items from the following pictures -

And here is my take - an old photo of Regan at North Curly. I have used some clouds, the sun is on the titile sticker embellishment and a flower.

The next layout is from the Blind Scrap that I didn't actually get finished in time for the CC. Another old photo of Regan.

Sketch Challenges


Theme Challenge - use a funny face photo with bright papers and a circle

Word Challenge - use the word "TWO" and include a banner

3 comments:

Paula said...

Brilliant layouts...great that you are scrapping. Hoping you & the family are well...been thinking of you lots lately. x

Michelle W said...

These are great Kye ! You have certainly got the mojo happening ! I think the last one is my favourite ! Good luck - hope you win !

Belinda said...

they are all fantastic LO's Kye!!! Good to see lots of scrapping happening!!