Sunday, June 6, 2010

Challenge Heaven June challenges (Part 1)

And I say "part 1" because I WILL get more challenges done this month!!!

Word Challenge - YUM Criteria - scallops and rounded corners.

This is an old photo of Kaleah but I just love that smudge of icecream on her nose. I have cut the pp to slip the photo underneath and also hand cut a parrot and mounted on foam tape for depth. I have also scalloped the border of pp.


Colour Challenge - Red, Yellow, and Blue

In keeping with trying to use old stash I have used the negative from HS chipboard heart and filled the inside with small buttons.


Now off to complete some more challenges!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Gorgeous layouts Kye, especially love your 'yum' layout! x

Sonia said...

LOVe what you did with those buttons and that heart negative...amazing...