Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Been a While

It's been weeks since I have scrapped. Mojo has been AWOL in a BIG way lately. I have pulled out supplies only to sit there blankly wondering what all those papers are for???
Finally yesterday I completed a very quick and easy double layout. Yes, shock horror, a double. But I just had to use most of the photos I took of Kaleah at the beach last weeekend. Our girl cartwheels everywhere - from room to room, into bed, on the Netball court, at danceaerobics, into school. Literally everywhere. I only hope she has enough control to not to cartwheel in class. Well at least her teacher hasn't said anything - yet.

And here a couple from the last FA CC in April that I didn't get around to photographing. "Guitar Boy is from Belinda's recipe challenge and "Here Comes Trouble" was another past FA sketch

2 comments:

Sonia said...

lots of great pages Kye, great to see.

Michelle W said...

I can't believe that this is Beau !!!
So grown up !
Lovely LO's Kye. Hope the mojo returns soon.
Cheers
xx