Monday, May 31, 2010

Feels Good to be Scrapping

Finally after a couple of months of mojo being on walkabout I have scrapped. Admittedly they are 3 quick, easy layouts that I did in under 2 hours, but that was all the time I had, and very unlike me I actually scrapped with speed.
"It's Tanty Time" was from Challenge Heaven's May CC. The challenge was to use 3 photos, 3 pp's, 3 word title, and 3 diff fonts.

Beau very rarely throws a tantrum (if ever?) and I just had to snap these photos because it looked so funny.

"You Give me Strength" was the monthly sketch from Challenge Heaven.

Not sure how I would survive without Scott. He is my everything. He is certainly getting me through my illness. The BEST husband and the BEST dad.

"The Scream" is a just because layout. Kaleah pulling funny faces at the beach a couple of weeks ago.


Here's hoping I can get back into my scrapping in June. Fingers crossed

1 comment:

Paula said...

Great that have finally had time & mojo to scrap! Brilliant layouts, especially love 'tanty time'. x