Monday, November 9, 2009

What Inspires You???

Pop on over to Forever Always and check out November newsletter to find out what inspires us in our scrapping.
For me my children and husband are my life, and I am constantly inspired by them to be a better mother, better lover, better wife, better friend and a better person. They are my whole world.

Being a working mum of three, who is heavily involved wth their school P & C, and sporting commitments, often leaves me with little time for scrapbooking. And when I am really time poor, or when the creative juices just aren't flowing, I love to use a sketch or recipe challenge to kick start the mojo.

"Getting Stronger Everyday" is a sketch by Becky Fleck's Page Maps.

"Scream and Shout" was a recipe scrap by Amie that I didn't get a chance to do on the night and I love how this one turned out - thanks Amie.

"Mischief and Adventure"
This one was inspired by Beau's pyjamas where I have used both the title and layout design to complete this layout. And it sums up Beau perfectly - "Mischief and Adventure". He is all boy.

No comments: