Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A couple of layouts

Just a few layouts I have done lately.

This one I did for the retreat recipe scrap using the Bella "Sarah Jane" range of pp's and embellishments. A rare photo of Scott and I taken at mum's before we went to Demo and Clare's wedding.

This one was for GDT Kylie B's challenge of scrapping a "first". Regan had been wanting to go fishing for months. So while we were away we went a few times. Sadly he didn't catch anything, and after casting the line onto the bridge a few times he did even master the art of getting it in the water!! he did have lots of fun and is keen to go again soon.

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

You've been busy Kye !
Love the LO's ! How awesome are those snakes ?
WOW !!!
And don't remind me about how close the end of the school year is...means I have to go back ! LOL !
Hope you guys are all well !
Cheers:)