Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Scrappy Day

Last Friday I finally scrapped!!! Nothing else got done - oh except a yucky trip to the dentist (but we won't talk about that). I was pretty pleased with how much I achieved - some CC layouts and these "just because" layouts. No challenges, no DT work, just because I was scrapping! My first one "Beach Babe" I love!! Not ususally into the monochromatic but after doing the all red for Sept ANATS Twilight challenge, and the all white for Aug Out of the Hat challenge, I thought I would give it another go. Kaleah at the beach on Fathers Day with her new sunnies. Pink and Bling now that's Kaleah!!

A simple layout using Kaisercrafts "Allsorts" range. Kaleah and Beau mastering the art of sharing and taking turns!!


Making a splash and testing out the new underwater camera
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

WOW Kye !!! These are great !!!
You have certainly done well with the Allsorts paper.
Cheers:)