Monday, August 3, 2009

A Novel Approach to Scrapbooking

Monthly challenge on the FA Blog. We all love to read, and what better way to inspire us to create some amazing scrapping pages than some of the awesome novels we read. We will post a monthly challenge based on novels and books. We will hold discussions during the month based on the book of the month.
Join us at Forever Always http://www.foreveralways.com.au

This month we have taken our inspiration from the just released movie from the book by Jodi Picoult "My sister's Keeper" and the challenge is to create a layout inspired by a quote from the book and use a heart and rubons.



"You Make My Heart Sing"
I have used the quote - "A photo says, You were happy, and I wanted to catch that. A photo says, You were so important to me that I put down everything else to come watch." as the inspiration for this layout.

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous LO Kye ! Can't believe how grown up Kaleah looks in the photo !