Thursday, August 20, 2009

No surprises

Ha I knew I wouldn't be very good at keeping this blog up to date!!
I have just been so so busy lately, and now Beau has been sick for the past week with Hand Foot and Mouth disease (that sounds so terrible). It has been spreading through kindy so I guess it was only a matter of time before he picked up the germs. Poor little thing. He is not actually sick with it, but had heaps of the spots/blisters around the nappy area and only a few tiny ones on his hands and feet. Not that I can see them, but he must have them in is mouth because he can't eat anything as it hurts too much. He is hungry and wants to try it. So he has been living on yoghurt, jelly and icecream and probably won't want to go back to his good eating habits at all.
Before all of that we have had heaps of fun with all of our visitors lately, plus school concerts, and busy with life in general. Will post in more detail later.

No comments: