Thursday, July 23, 2009

Challenge Blog Layouts (2nd attempt)

I think I have worked it out??!! After a few attempts through photoshop and then Picasa, I think (hope), that finally now my layouts should be the right way round. Well at least 2 out of the 3 I am trying to upload are. (nothing ever works exactly how you want it to does it??)
 

This layout "Bed Time" is for White With One Challenge, and this months criteria was to use White with Purple and circles. (This is an old photo of Kaleah taken in Sydney just before we moved to QLD and I'm not overly fussed on this layout just quietly.)
 
Posted by Picasa

"It's a Girl Thing" is for Scrap the Girls colour challenge - Pink, Orange, White and Black. for the title I painted the raw chipboard alphas and then sprayed them with glimmer mist - they really pop off the black background (might need your sunnies for this layout!!!)

No comments: